song on radio

muizp

Reaction score
there is a song i heard on the radio and i really want to know the name of it...
but i don't remember too much of it,
it was on a rock station (102.1 the edge, in Toronto)
song had a nice drum beat to it and in between them there was a 'yeah'
also there was some lyrics involving the 'sun'
thats all lol
would be impressed if anyone could get the name from just that..
thanks.

was it a fast-paced song, or was it a bit slow? also, did the song sound new or old, older guy vs. younger guy? :)

have u checked their website cuz sometimes stations will list what they have played in the past hr or so

the song was fast paced in some parts and others it was slower
and yes i did check the site just now, but it only has a playlisting for the past 12 hours and i heard it yesterday unfortunately

and i think the song might be a bit old actually, cuz im sure i heard the song before... but when i heard it i think it was from another artist singing the same song

hope that helps

altho this probably wont be of much help, try a website like www.leoslyrics.com b/c they allow u 2 type in random phrases.. problem is, they pull up ALOT of results! :confused:

i hope this helps u in the future muizp!! :)

okay, i'll check out the site but i doubt i'll find it there cuz i dont even know any lines :( but it sounds like a useful website

i'll just listen to the same radio station forever until they play it again and then check online that day

thanks!

no its neither of the 2 songs,
and im still looking for it

if it helps...
during the drumming there was a pause and he says 'yeah' and then the drumming starts up again, that happens a few times in the song

Ughhhh.

This is going to drive me crazy, it's right on the tip of my tongue.

:duh:

For some reason, I'm thinking the song has the same kind of "vibe" like Cake or Harvey Danger?

Is that the kind of sound, or is it something more like Linkin Park...ish?

:blink:
Try "Come Out and Play" by The Offspring

thats it!

--> Shine by Collective Soul

thanks Jenny and all others who tried!

Back