Nissan Quest "Moms Have Changed"

izk

Reaction score
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRT3zIOdrYA

hey!

i saw this nissan quest commercial with the minivan sort of on the roof or something..........the women in the commercial were each loading different objects in the car..........does anyone know the song in this commercial?

i have been going mad trying to find it............and unfortunately i don't know any of the lyrics but i'll keep an eye out for it again.............

hope you can help, thanks ;)

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the 2004 Nissan Quest commercials? The song features a man's voice singing kind of high and some of the words are "Oh, gotta know, gotta go right now" or something to that effect. The ad shows a woman placing a surfboard in the back of the van. There's also another version of the ad where the same song plays and the narrator says "Moms have changed, why hasn't a minvan?" B)

There's another Nissan Quest commercial that shows the mom loading a large exercise ball into the car. I'd probably classify it as ambient. I've looked *everywhere* and can't find any info. Was it written just for Nissan? A big *THANK YOU* in advance ... you guys are AMAZING. :)

I haven't seen this one yet. Do you see it often? I'll keep my eyes open for it.

>K.

Yep! I've been seeing it in the San Francisco Bay Area for the past 9-12 months (way before the Modest Mouse version). It even has the same line -- "Moms have changed." I think it's usually on during the late afternoon (4-ish) trough prime time, on the major networks plus a few cable stations (A&E & Bravo). It starts off with the mom loading up her large exercise ball in the main cabin and ends with her parking in front of a tall building, removing the ball, closing the door and walking away. Hope that helps! Thanks again!!

I finally saw this ad today. It's going to be difficult to ID - the electronica/techno/ambient/chill/etc. genre always is. I don't recognize the music, but I wanted to add that the background vocal at the end of the commercial seems to be "echoing" the lyric "take me away".

hey i just found it.....it is modest mouse, the song is called gravity rides everything, the album is the moon and antartica hope that helps!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look up, the original poster said twice that it's not the Modest Mouse one that he's looking for.

Hi--I'm new here, and I think I'm looking for the same ad (mom's have changed, shouldn't minivans). I recall some of the lyrics to the music as "Ah, gotta see, gotta know right now", if that helps.
Thanks so much!

OK, now THAT one is Modest Mouse. Almost the exact same ad but the song is different.

Somewhat recently there was a Nissan Quest commercial where the gist was that moms have changed so they need a cooler minivan. I believe they kept cutting between many different young "moms" putting things into the Quest, getting in and out of it, etc. Anyone remember this commercial? I want to know what the song was. Thanks!!

No, it was definitely for the Quest. I think they had a silver Quest in an empty lot and the woman who was doing tasks around the van kept changing (different women).

Sorry, I don't recall anything about the music, because I didn't know about this site yet, so I didn't try to remember anything about it. I'll try to come up with some better info. :(

Found the song: Gravity Rides Everything by Modest Mouse

This is another one where the song sounds a bit different in the commercial. I think it was sped up a bit, at least. Thanks for the help!

The lyrics go something like: ".....ummmmmmmm gotta see, gotta know right now". If anyone knows the name of the group that sings that song, please post....

Thanks,
keo

Thanks for the answer, that song is catchy, nice vocals, hard to describe-fresh.

Regards,
keo

It was a picture of a 'mom' putting a of sorts of objects in her car like a surfboard, a big briefcase, golf clubs, etc....and the camera angles where spinning in circular motion showing all the changin moms.... I loved the song in it and can't even remember what Make of Minivan it was, and all I know is they said:
"Moms are changing..and so is the minivan" or something like that....

Please help before I freak out from never knowing who is singing the song in the background!
ThX!!

Back