Some photos

Ok. Anthony is a snowhog. That just makes me sleepy. G'nite all. :D

it's like a groundhog with a persistant shadow

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 2 2007, 08:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 2 2007, 08:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Jan 2 2007, 01:56 AM
You don't get any either! :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Thank you! Finally! :lol:

Nine Foot Sarah knows. :ph34r:

I will never understand the whole nine foot Sarah thing no matter how many times she is explained to me.

Who is Sarah? Why does she have nine feet? Does she have as many legs? Or are there just the usual two with 4 or 5 feet per leg? I mean what is the ratio? Are her abnormalities below the waist only or are there nine hands? 18 breasts? More than one head? If there are can they act independently? If so then shouldn't she have two names? :blink:

She makes my head hurt. :(

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 2 2007, 11:21 PM
I will never understand the whole nine foot Sarah thing no matter how many times she is explained to me.

Who is Sarah? Why does she have nine feet? Does she have as many legs? Or are there just the usual two with 4 or 5 feet per leg? I mean what is the ratio? Are her abnormalities below the waist only or are there nine hands? 18 breasts? More than one head? If there are can they act independently? If so then shouldn't she have two names? :blink:

She makes my head hurt. :(
i thought 9-feet referred to her height

So she's just a Sasquatch? Are those things supposed to be all knowing? :unsure:

I don't think so. :unsure: Hang on. I'll ask someone. *Takes empties out to the trash* NOPE. Defntllly knottt :D

:p

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 2 2007, 04:27 PM
Are those things supposed to be all knowing? :unsure:
Because she's magic! :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: And two magical pairs of steel-toed boots. :devil:

Back