So what's on the Thanksgiving menu?

cultclassic

Pro Member
Reaction score
Any special dishes?

Here's my cooking schedule: Wake up at noon, and get to my newly married friend's place by 3:30.. :D

I plan on being out the house by 4:00 and heading over to EVERY last possible family members and friends house for thanksgiving chow down. :woo:

I'm gonna drink cheap fucking wine and eat turkey until I pass out in front of some football.

I have to be awake in four hours to do the Dutiful Daughter spiel. :woo:

As a Canadian we already had our thanksgiving over a month ago. To my fellow American neighbors have a great weekend! :woo: :)

i ate a whataburger and i'm going to bed since i have to be at work at 3 in the morning.
later and wish me luck.

3am?

Whoops, that didn't sound right.

3am?!?!

Turkey, Corn, Squash, Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pie, Detroit Lions Loss, etc.....

lasagna, bread (homemade) and cheese cake (homemade). yum, yum.. happy Turkey day to all the geeks.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey it looks like Santa developed a new laugh...extra ho's and a little ha's. :)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Nov 23 2006, 01:32 AM
I'm gonna drink cheap fucking wine and eat turkey until I pass out in front of some football.
:eek: Were you stalking me??

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Nov 23 2006, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Nov 23 2006, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Nov 23 2006, 01:32 AM
:eek: Were you stalking me?? [/b][/quote]
:ph34r: I could be, I'm not sure. Would that be a bad thing? ;)

Back