Smirnoff Neat

mrdude272

Reaction score
The commercial is fairly new. The music is really a melo,electronic sounding kind of beat. Anyway, like I said, it's found in the Bacardi Neat commercial but also in the Resident Evil 4 IGN video review (must be a member so no link). If you are a member, I'll post it.

(Admin Edit: Changed topic title.)

I've been looking for this song too. It has a soft electronic background, then a electric guitar riff. Does anyone know what it is?

It has what I think is a martini bottle whizzing through the air. There are what looks a few air bubbles in liquid moving across the screen too, if that makes sense. At the end, the martini bottle is on the ground, with the top half beside it, and a bottle of Bacardi in the bottom half.

I saw it today on VH1. It's not Bacardi as I had thought, it's actually Smirnoff.

Do you know the Bacardi commercial that I described though? It's been bugging me non-stop.

Originally posted by TNXMan@Jan 21 2005, 10:22 PM
I've been looking for this song too. It has a soft electronic background, then a electric guitar riff. Does anyone know what it is?
Based on this description of the music, plus I think I've seen this ad too, it seems to me that the music is by a group called Massive Attack. The song's called "Future Proof" off their CD "100th Window". The part they used in the commercial is about 3/4 the way through the song.

sentinel is right, it's massive attack. absolutely love this song and a really great band/group/wutever, i suggest everyone check them out!

That's the song exactly. Thanks a ton, I couldn't get it out of my head.

So, MrDude still is looking for an answer? There are two different ads being discussed in this thread, right?

I know that I found the music that I was looking for. Based on MrDude's description, I think that we were talking about the same ad, but I'm not sure. Thanks for the help, sentinel.

Back