Smiley Question

cultclassic

Pro Member
Reaction score
Your smilies (which are really cool) do not show up as images sometimes. Why does that happen? Does that depend on your server load? Or is it a client side issue?
(I use Netscape 7.1)
Just curious!

Do you log in every time you visit? They'll only show when you log in. ;)

Aha! that must be it! I log in only to reply and post stuff..... thanks fitzy!

Yep. ;) No prob. :p I remember years back, the first time I couldn't log on to my ISP. CAPS LOCK :lol: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 16 2004, 08:05 PM
Yep. ;) No prob. :p I remember years back, the first time I couldn't log on to my ISP. CAPS LOCK :lol: :rolleyes:
lol

but yeah these smiles are so cute :D

specially these --> <_< :angry: :unsure: :blink: ::shifty:

all of them are cutee :lol:

PS. i added many smileys to my post so i got this error : You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message :D

Yeah........late night fun with the RRDB has really dropped off. :( Some of the members don't even show up any more :unsure: <_< :p

WHAT is RRDB? I think I seen Amelie say it before.. am I daft or is that something y'all made up?

:eek: LMFAO. I think you're having a senior moment. :lol: I'll pm ya ;)

RRDB-- romper room doobies...didn't lost boy come up with that one?

yeah...where is everyone? we need hot hot hot hot topic to yap about!!

Heh heh you said doobies. :lol: Been lightin'em up have ya Steph? I thought it was Do Bees. Somebody find that damn thread. :unsure: :p

dammit....there are too many of our many ramblings to find it!!! but i can SEEEEEEE it in my mind. ha

Back