Smallville Season 4

Originally posted by fan8581@Sep 30 2005, 07:49 PM
It is Depeche Mode. The song is called "Precious". Its off their new album, Playing the Angel, I think. Great tune. The album doesn't come out for a few weeks though.
thanx so much

Does any one know what the song in Lex's dream (the nuke scene) 4-11 scare???

I think its by mark snow, but am not sure, and i hope that it isnt, as none of his music is published.

Originally posted by dorei@Jan 16 2006, 01:16 PM
Does any one know what the song in Lex's dream (the nuke scene) 4-11 scare???

I think its by mark snow, but am not sure, and i hope that it isnt, as none of his music is published.
Sorry, but I think it IS part of Mark's score. I haven't checked any sites yet, but I highly doubt that "Smallville" score pieces are available. However, if you have the fourth season DVD set and the right equipment, you can record the music off your DVD player onto a computer. Fortunately for the people who enjoy this particular piece of music (like you and me), there's no dialogue or sound effects during the duration of it.

I have checked everywhere.

Can someone tell me the classical music playing after Alicia is shot and she and Clark are talking in her hospital room.

Thanks so much, this is bugging me.

Thanks for posting.

But, its not one of the songs that are credited to the episode.

Its the classical music playing during the scene. The music actually plays througout the episode during scenes with Alicia but is easiest to hear during that scene. It is not unique to the show, I have heard it before. It sounds like it would typically play in an epic movie like Braveheart or similar during a love scene, its beautiful.

Driving me nuts since its impossible to track down apparantly.

Are you sure that you've heard it before? I mean, to me, it just sounds like Mark Snow's score. Maybe it was used in another episode of "Smallville," and that's where you've heard it? I just find it hard to believe that they would go out of their way to get the rights or whatever to use a tiny piece of music that isn't theirs, when there is a perfectly good composer working on the show. It's possible, but I don't know...

Its possible.

I checked out Mark Snow's website previously without any luck.

Guess I am just not gonna have it.

Hello, I recently just watched this episode and there was some really great music when Lex injects himself with the vaccine, anyone know it?

Clicked on the link, but nothing came up mp3 or video wise. do you know any of the lyrics? only song that comes to mind for me is Tomorrow by SR71. Hope this helps.

I think you can go to thewb.com and look up that episode, I forgot the exact steps, but it will tell u the music artists from that episode.

hey everybody!!

i was wondering what that song was called when Clark shows up at this house where he thinks Chloe is and there is a song playing on her labtop and i love it...it is the one where he finds blood and then Lex ends up being there if someone can tell me the song i would love it

thanks =]

where can i get the song?? I cannot find her songs anywhere to download i can't fine "A long Way" or 'Faraway" can someone help me find them soo i can download them..

does anyone know where i could find the song "A Long Way" by. Dara Shindler because i want to download it but i cannot seem to find it anywhere to download if someone could help me i would really be greatful!! the song was in Smallville Season 4 "Gone"

Back