Sin City

redsox4ever36

Reaction score
First of all I would just like to say that this movie defys moive making. It has changed me and I'm not kidding. Now about the song its a very subtle theme throughout the whole movie and I dont know if and when the soundtrack is coming out. However, I'm pretty sure it wouldnt be on the soundtrack. Does anyone have any info or a place to get it?

Wich song on the soundtrack is the one in the commercial?
Im asking cause you cant preview the songs on amazon!
i know its from cells but i want the one where there is no lyrics!

I believe that song "cells (instrumental)" was made for the trailer and is not available on the soundtrack. But the lyric version was done by "The Servant" (or maybe they just call themselves "Servant") and is available on one of thier CD's. I'm not sure which one though.

The only reason that song "cells" would have been put on the soundtrack was if it was actually used in the movie, which it wasn't.

Hey...if someone could please tell me what the song is toward the end of the movie, when Bruce Willis first goes looking for Nancy and finds her in that bar. There is this song playing when he first walks in the all the way through her dancing and until the end of the scene. I would appreciate it if someone would tell me what that song is. Thnx

ok i have been struggling with this all day
does anyone know the name of the song that was played
during the Sin City DVD menu?

it was also used in one of the trailers, and during a scene
in "The Transporter 2"

pleeeeeaaaasssseeeee
any help would be greatly appreciated

aaaaaahhhhhhh THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
that song is so freakin cool!!!

I have the OST for sin city and that song playing on the website is a modified cut from the track '01 - Sin City', its basically the song that plays after the girl in red is assassinated on the rooftop. I hope that helped.

Well the song is not from the OST, it seems like they had access to the orginal score and were able to manipulate it specifically for the website, so your best bet is to email who ever created the website and see if you can get a copy of that song.

On a related note. What is the song loop that plays on the DVD MENU before you hit play? I recently heard it in another movie or commercial but can't remember which. It's awesome.

Originally posted by GLODMAGIC@Jan 28 2006, 01:04 PM
On a related note. What is the song loop that plays on the DVD MENU before you hit play? I recently heard it in another movie or commercial but can't remember which. It's awesome.
Cells [Instrumental version] by The Servants

Back