Sharp Aquos Flat Screen TV

Garf137d06

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the name of song from the Aquos commercial is called? its the one where they go through a Concert Hall, the Lincoln Memorial, and a football stadium.
any info about the song would be appreciated.

The song is by Jonathan Elias, it is commissioned music specially for Sharp so it does not have a name.

This is another song composed especially for the advert by The Elias Arts Studios ;)

I too am searching for composer of this commercial's background music. I checked Elias Arts webiste, commercials, and they do not list it as theirs. Are you certain this is their work?

Search Amazon.com for Jonathan Elias, 2004 album has tracks very similar if looking for similar sounds. But I WANT the Aquos song, full length, Jon!

Found info by searching old posts. Search Amazon.com for Jonathan Elias, 2004 album has tracks very similar if looking for similar sounds. But I WANT the Aquos song, full length, Jon!

Ad shows people in a movie theater, at a museum, getting out of the subway, and finally shows a woman watching the flat screen tv. The music has a sort of bouncy, electronica feel to it.

Anyone??

Yeah, it's "More to See" by Jonathan Elias. Sharp's used this for a previous campaign too.

Hey this song is piano and it's in a Sharp TV advertisement for their new AQUOS flatscreen television. If anyone knows the name of this or where to find it I'd appreciate it tons, thanks, Mac.

the one i'm thinking of, is the one that came with that very first aquos commercial.

where it shows the football field, and then a view of the cameras, and then I think some lady sitting in one of the seats. it's kind of slow and mellow.

Using info found on other postings...

Artist: Jonathan Elias

Song: More to See

I have a post on this topic, with some additional information for anyone interested

Bottom line is the music in the spot running now was created just for SHARP and isn't for sale.

The music "Move" sounds like the music used on the www.moretosee.com website when they show John Hopkins Hospital, Walt Disney Concert Hall, The Lincoln Memorial. I didn't see the earlier commercial, maybe it had this music instead.

Either way, "Move" is a nice piece. I'll add this information, someone had just asked me about it. Thanks.

Back