Sex and the City Season 2

I can't remember if it's season 3 or which but I'm trying to find a song in the episode where Big tells Carrie he's engaged to Natasha.... at the end of the show she tells him "your girl is lovely Hubble" and walks away.. what is the name of the Spanish song that plays as she walks away?
Thanks!!

One of the first few episodes of season 2 opened with the girls dancing at a salsa club. anyone know the name the song being played in the club?
Thanks.

season 2, episode 4 - "they shoot single people, don't they?" the intro song.. thanks!
i was also trying to find the name of the song from "Ex and the City".. can't remember the season for sure ... the end song when Big tells Carrie he's engaged to Natasha.... at the end of the show she tells him "your girl is lovely Hubble" and walks away.. what is the name of the Spanish song that plays as she walks away? Thanks! I hope you can help with either song. (I'm waiting to see a post on the techno song too that someone else asked about!)

Hello all,
I just watched this replay, such a great show, so sad it ended!! There is some very beautiful music at the end of this episode when Steve calls to tell Miranda to look at the blue moon outside...anyone know it? I would so appreciate it, it is very haunting and beautiful. Unfortunately, HBO only has the last few season's music credits listed, so if anyone knows a SATC music guide website, please include that here. THANK YOU AGAIN!!

"Tere Bin Nahin Lagda / Jaania"
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
album: unknown (remix available on "Bend It Like Beckham Soundtrack")
Scene: Steve calls Miranda and asks her to look at the moon.

-Laura

Laura,

Yayyyy... I was feeling hopeless on that one.

thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

Tara :)

Tempest by Jesse Cook!
i finally found out tonight, & now i'm glad to share with you all!

does anyone know the song in the episode of season 2 episode 18 named the cheating curve?

HBO has a music guide, but only for seasons four through six. What is the name of the piece which plays in the final scene(s) of Season 2 Episode 12?

this is an old show from season 2, episode 24 La Douleur Exquise!

it's the one where

Big tells Carrie that he's moving to Paris for six months; Samantha introduces the girls to the hottest new S&M restaurant; Charlotte's shoe fetish is counterbalanced by a shoe store foot fetishist; Miranda meets a guy who likes to "do it" only when he thinks he might get caught.

i'm looking for the music from when Carrie is looking out the window and tells Big to go to Paris.

i know hbo has music info on their site but they start with season 4 :( and i did not find any old posts on this when i searched

anyone know this song?

it's an instrumental waltz from what i heard.
anyway thanks i hope someone knows it "D

DAMMIT! I totally know the ep...I'm going to have to go through my stuff and find it. Until some one else pops up, hang tight.

Think back to the end of the ...second season. Second season finale when Big gets engaged. The final scene with Carrie turning around in slow motion, there's a song that plays. Latin sort of vibe. I'm dying to find out the title and artist. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. :blink:
It is "La Punta" by La esperanza. The album with this song is called La esperanza.

I'm looking for the song that plays at the end of the La Douleur Exquise episode ( S2, Ep 24). It's the scene where Carrie tells Big to go to Paris after he spends the night. The song is slightly classical with an old french( think l"e vie en rose") vibe to it.

I'm also looking for the song that was playing when Charlotte was about to have breakfast with her "gay-straight man" boyfriend and they were interrupted by a mouse. (evolution, S2, Ep 23). The song featured a woman singing vocals. It sounded like an old jazzy tune.

Both episodes aired this week on TBS. I checked the HBO site and there are no music credits for season 2. I know this is a long shot but I'm hoping someone out there can help. I sure would appreciate it very much.
Season 2 Ep. 24 - The song when Carrie walks away from Mr. Big in front of the Plaza is:
"La Punta"
La Esperanza
from the album: La Esperanza
label: Higher Octave Music

Season 2 Ep. 24 - The song when Carrie walks away from Mr. Big in front of the Plaza is:
"La Punta"
La Esperanza
from the album: La Esperanza
label: Higher Octave Music
Sorry, I meant to say for Season 3 Ep 24 - when Carrie looks out the window to see Big leave is "Anna" by Gunnar Madsen. It is available at Amazon.

Back