Secret deodorant

leone

baby daddy
Reaction score
Didn't really pay attention to this so I'm not too sure about all of the details.. Firefighters receive a call and race through the city streets. They arrive at the building and run up the stairs to find the "fire".

"Cobrastyle" by the Teddybears (Amazon) (iTunes)

EDIT
There is a new commercial for this campaign: A taxi stops near a club. A girl gets out and gets her sleeve caught in the door. As the cab pulls away, the sleeve is torn off. The girl then tears off the other sleeve and with a smile, strolls into the club.

"Going for Adds" by the Moving Units (Amazon) (iTunes)

Does anyone know the name of song or artist that sings the song in a few commercials now that has a line in it that goes something like:

"Dang Da Dang Diggy Diggy"

Thanks!

FE

There's a commercial out right now for some hair product (and I'm sorry, I don't remember what product it is).
The song sounds like Kid Rock's "Bawitadaba", except kind of raggaeton-ish.
The commerical is a bunch of firemen running up to the roof of a building and there's some hot chick at the top.
Anybody know it?
If this is a repeat topic, I'm sorry. I would have done a search but I can't remember the name of the product!!! :(

There is a song in a I think Dr Scholls commercial or a hair commercial and
it goes something like 'bomb-diggy-bomb-de-dang-de-dang-diggy-diggy'
and I can't find it anywhere I have no clue what it is!!!

One of the commercials theres a girl on a roof and firemen go up cause they think the roof is on fire but its just her...

Anybody know?

Back