Sears

Backstreet_Ang

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song is behind the commercial for the Sears one, where (towards the end), a girl with dark hair, winks at the camera? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Please say you do. :mellow:

It's like a techno song. I don't know how else to describe it. Plus, I'm not very good with describing commercial music. :(

Im wondering about this song to its just showing the differnt outfits and designer cloths but its playing a multiple upbeat tune cannot tell if its 2 guitars or a guitar and keyboard there is also a technoish drum beat in the back. It says something about the colors and its spring fashion at sears.. just a cool tune "could possibly be made for the commercial seeing how most everything is these days without lyrics"

Originally posted by CrazyLazy@Apr 9 2004, 09:29 PM
Im wondering about this song to its just showing the differnt outfits and designer cloths but its playing a multiple upbeat tune cannot tell if its 2 guitars or a guitar and keyboard there is also a technoish drum beat in the back.  It says something about the colors and its spring fashion at sears.. just a cool tune "could possibly be made for the commercial seeing how most everything is these days without lyrics"
CrazyLazy - YES, that's the commercial in which I'm referring to! :D I just HOPE that, what you're saying about the commercial music ONLY being for the advertisement, isnt' true because, then, THAT would totally STINK! :(

Originally posted by CrazyLazy@Apr 30 2004, 02:56 PM
This same song is in a new sears commercial for a Mothers Day sale.
Seriously?? I never even noticed! :eek:

Back