Saturn Vue

efitzpat

Reaction score
saturn vue commercial..."Now Tell me What's the word...."... funky riff...what is the song?

The ad has 3 or 4 guys in a red Saturn VUE. They drive up to the top of a parking deack and open their doors and then music is playing...What song it that? Definitely an older tune.

Cheers,
Sean

I am new to this so I don't know if I am doing this right but I would like to know if anyone can tell me who and what the song is in the GMC commercial with the small red car with three men in it and they end up in a parking garage and when they open the door the song is playing......some words being "tell me what's the word". My husband says it is a song by Prince but I don't think it is. Can anyone shed some light on this for me before I go crazy, cause I know I know it but............

Thanks
Lee

im not sure if ive seen the ad but I think u might be thinking of Word Up by Cameo(i think thats the artist)

:( I saw a car commercial recently where some men are driving to work and everything is quiet. Then they park the car (possibly an SUV) and all of sudden the camera goes inside the car and they are listening to some rap or something. Not a lot of information, so I obviously lead a very sheltered life. Does anyone know the song I'm talking about? The car is black. :(

I've seen a comercial where these guys are late for work and are speeding and cutting through traffic. Then they finally get there and park but one of them has turned on the radio so they're jamming out to the song instead of getting out. The song on that comercial is "Word Up" by Cameo, I believe. Don't know if that's the same as the one you're looking for.

Originally posted by Mr. Awesome@Jul 28 2004, 01:13 AM
I've seen a comercial where these guys are late for work and are speeding and cutting through traffic. Then they finally get there and park but one of them has turned on the radio so they're jamming out to the song instead of getting out. The song on that comercial is "Word Up" by Cameo, I believe. Don't know if that's the same as the one you're looking for.
Yep, that would be the song in the Saturn Vue commercial. But the car in that one is red... not black... so joleyn is probably looking for a different song...

Been racking my brain for a title to a song played in a car commercial - not even sure what type of car - but it has four guys in it and the commerical is quiet until they park and open their doors and the song (?) is playing. What's that song??

Back