San Diego Zoo

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
Just saw an ad for the San Diego Zoo... don't know if it's regional or national. Just shows some animals and a little boy at the end. Soft female voice singing lyrics along the lines of "All I know in this world is only me and you."

So... anyway -- The song was done just for the ad.

Since I was looking, thought I'd post the info in case anyone else was interested. :)

its a song with a girl singing and shes saying "theres only one you in this world" its a cute comercial. anyone know the song?

Hi guys,

The song in the San Diego Zoo commercial was made specifically for the ad (what you heard is all there is). It is sung by Liz Janes (http://www.asthmatickitty.com) but it doesn't look like you can find the video or sound clip anywhere yet. Here are the lyrics (they may not be 100% correct).

"Maybe it's the way you move, the way you sway your hips, eyes that shine like precious jewels, perfect silky lips, maybe it's your angel face or that wonderful thing you do, but all I know is in this world, there's only one you."

That's all I know about the ad, if anyone finds where to get a video or sound clip, I would like to know where to get it.

Nicky

The name of the song is "The Child (Inside)" by "Qkumba Zoo." You can find it on Limewire, Imesh, and probably Kazaa (i dont know about Kazaa, because its a piece of dump).

hey i downloaded it but i got like a trance version or something.

Originally posted by smartloser@Jul 15 2004, 03:19 AM
The name of the song is "The Child (Inside)" by "Qkumba Zoo." You can find it on Limewire, Imesh, and probably Kazaa (i dont know about Kazaa, because its a piece of dump).
No, that's not the same ad this thread is about. The Qkumba Zoo song was used in an ad for Sea World.

Please review Adtunes.com's Forum Rules & Guidelines. This isn't a Forum for trading download tips or files.

Back