Road Rules

bbrocks

Pro Member
Reaction score
has anyone seen the ad for this season's final episode? it uses a cool song and the only thing i know about it is that mtv and vh1 use this song a lot and i would love to find out who does it.

it took me all day, but I was able to come up with an adjective to describe the song (god, I'm s-l-o-w!!!!!!). Ready? OK, here it goes: it sounds upbeat.
That's it, that's all I came up with.....

have the most recent episode on TIVO to watch, so I'm sure the ad is shown during it.. .I'll watch it soon and see if I can help any...

That's it!!!!! That's the one!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! How did you find this song???!!!

I browsed through a few listings of songs featured on MTV's 120 Minutes/Subterranian archives. MTV uses alot of Indie rock by unknown musicians, so it's really difficult to find the songs. Luckily, I found the song you wanted.

Thanks for the tip!! I think it is so interesting that I "discover" cool artists/songs not by the videos the channel plays (whenever they get to that!!! besides, they are all crap!!), but by the music they use as background on their stupid shows!!!

Back