Rimmel London Lipstick Kate Moss pink umbrella

angelwings88

Advanced Member
Reaction score
There was a Rimmel Lipstick commercial with this girl that wore a creamy waterproof lipstick and shes holding a pink umbrella. The song in the background was, i think, sung by a guy. thats all i remember. any help would be great, thanks. :)

Whats the song that plays in the ad where kate has a pink umbrella over her head? It sounds really nice...

does anyone know the name of the song that is softly played in the background of the rimmel london lipstick ad featuring kate moss. the one where the guy says, FOR SOFT LIPS IN A HARD WORLD. i REALLY like that song and would love it if somone knew the name and artist :]

ooh i just posted a topic for this ad too! i REALLY want to know what the song is! i love it!

I've checked as far back on here as it would let me and i did a search in a search engine looking for this song. I'm trying to find the name of the song used in the new Rimmel Lip color commercials with Kate Moss in it.

Not sure what the names of the songs are, but there are 2 commercials, and the artists for the songs are:

Rock 'N' Roll Queen and The Sun

Um, i can't edit my post, but i made a mistake. Those are the NAMES of the songs. Not the artists. My bad. And sorry for the double post too <_<

I'm gonna try to connect one of the songs mcmcmc mentioned to its artist, gonna take a guess ...

Possibly ...

The Subways - "Rock N Roll Queen" ???

As for the other song, I dunno ...

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Hehehe ...

Did a little bit of Googling on this ...

Turns out the other song is also by the Subways ... called "She Sun"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Does anyone know the song that plays during the new Rimmel London mascara/eyeliner commercial? The girl is standing on a rooftop holding a large pinkish umbrella. I'd LOVE to know what the song is, thanks!

Supposedly ...

Rimmel has contracted with a band - The Subways - for a few new ads ...

The Subways - "Rock & Roll Queen"
and
The Subways - "She Sun"

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Back