Rescue Me Season 2

anyone recognize the song played at the end of the episode? thought it might be brendan benson, but not sure. It was playing over the montage of different characters at the end.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks
jonathan

Ray Lamontagne-All The Wild Horses from the album Trouble.

I know its a bit old, but I'm trying to figure out the name of the song that played during Episode 10 this season---I have no clue. The episode was entitled
"Brains"---any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Dustin

Im looking for the last song played---right before the credits....still no clue?

what happened in that episode?... and do you know any specifics about the song... male vocals, slow or fast?

anyone know what the name of the song that they always play during the end credits??? its an instrumental

Does anyone know the song that played during the final moments of the Rescue Me finale? The only lyrics i remember are "Let's take a ride" and after doing a lyric search came up with the song "24 Hours" by the band Karma To Burn. Never heard of them so i dont know if thats correct. Any help would be appreciated! :)

EDIT: Okay i listened to a clip on Amazon and thats definitely not it. Forgot to add its a male singer, slow tempo.

It sounds to me like it was something specifically created for the show.

Check the Rescue Message boards from the official fxnetworks.com site. I would do it myself, but im too lazy.

Rescue Me Season Finale

What is the song played at the end of Rescue Me's Season Finale episode? (aired last tuesday)

Thanks

im trying to find a song that was played on one of the earlier seasons of rescue me im not sure of the ep. but the lyrics are as follows

please say honestly you wont give up on me

any body know?

Back