ReGenesis

conbrio

Reaction score
Heya,

I was wondering if anyone knew the song from the new ReGenesis commercial. The commercial has a red apple rotating with words coming out beside the apple as it rotates. I think it's also a commercial for StarChoice as well. The song contains a woman's voice and is kind of eclectic sounding. I'll see if I can get the commercial online. Thanks.

I've been dying to know this one, too.

If it helps at all in the description (although there aren't many commercials with rotating apples, anyway), the idea is that there are a lot of pollutants and chemicals on the surface of the apple that you don't know about. Like, "Acid Rain" and other things. The tag is "Rethink everything," from which it pans out to "ReGenesis: Season two." They play it constantly on the movie network.

The song is like low-tempo electronica.

Hmmm. Maybe it's just me, but the song doesn't really seem to fit the commercial in my opinion.

Anyone else think it doesn't quite sound right?

The song on the commercial with the rotating apple is not "Violet Light."

I contacted Regenesis and this was their reply:

"The song you're looking for is called "The Well" by Soma Sonic. Their
website is http://www.somasonic.com/.

I'm guessing you already know that "ReGenesis:ReMixed" is a series of
podcasts that talk specifically about the music in the show.

On our April 2 podcast, we'll be playing "The Well" in its entirety. We'd
love to hear what you think of the podcasts and the music in the rest of the
show so drop us a line after you've had a listen."

violet lights on the commercial with the rotating egg, i had no idea that the songs were different.

ReGenesis FX Trailer

Does anyone know the title of the song currently accompanying the ReG trailer on FX?

It goes something like; 'you're strange and beautiful, I've been slowly drifting apart'.

Sounds a bit like Radiohead.

J-F.

Ok I'm going off my head trying to get the answer to this question. the words are "to me your strange and beautiful and I've been secretly falling apart."
Surely to goodness somebody must know the answer. Its the trailer on FX for regenesis. oh and there's no apple spinning.

Hallelujah!!!
Aqualung is the answer. Yes I do know someone else already posted this answer but I had to double check and triple check again.
;)

New Regenisis FX trailer.....

Anyone know the tune? Sounds a bit like the yeah yeah yeahs but not sure who it is...... female vocals.......

Back