Real World Road Rules Challenge The Gauntlet

osc

Reaction score
MTV RW/RR The Gauntlet

Does anyone know the theme song for MTV's Gauntlet: Real World/Road Rules Challenge? It's a guy singing "so you wanna be a rockstar...." (yeah that's vague, sorry)

Thanks a lot

(oh and sorry for posting this in this wrong forum)

What is the song playing at the end where they are doing the Gauntlet where Rachel and Sarah are riding the bulls? It goes something like "Much like suffocating....." or "Just like suffocating....." its a rock song of some sort.

Thanks!

Heh, I'm answering my own question. The song is "Send the pain below" by Chevelle

I did a little digging and found it.

Hey whats the song on the rw/rr challenge that goes 'everybody wanna be a rock star' or somethin like that?

This is a question about an old show. I was wondering if anybody knows where I can buy/download the theme song to The Gauntlet (song is called Rockstar by Ill Kidd). I can't find it anywhere, so if anyone has a link to a site with the song or something, I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Topics merged.

So far, I can't find anything on the artist, Ill Kid... :(

Check this out. I think you're unable to find the song because it's not for sale commercially. Doing a Google search, I found:

[An Ill Kidd tune called "Donkey Song"] was remixed with Ill Kidd's "White Trash Superstar" and was used for the theme song to MTV's "The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Gauntlet". As far as I know, Ill Kidd is working for Bunim-Murray Productions ("Real World" creators), or doing free-lance work for them because many of his songs are featured in BMP shows. The theme music for "The Real World: Philadelphia" was also created by Ill Kidd (and Chris Brady).

Back