Real World Road Rules Challenge The Gauntlet 2

Matts_User_Name

Reaction score
On the GAUNTLET 2 preview show that they air on mtv like all that time...

I would like to know the name of the metal-like guitar riff at the very end where it shows alot of the highlights of the upcomming season of the Gauntlet 2.

Its pretty damn heavy and sounds like a very powerful riff. If anyone knows please post!

Does sound similar... but its deff. different riffs in that song. The guitar sounds mostly the same though. Still not quite it yet...

By the way thats a good song too.
I cant believe how much adema changed. They so suxorz now cuz of their pussy shit singer. The vocals are gay as hell. I had to actually buy their CD cuz i didn't believe it when I downloaded a few of thier new songs...
What a damn disappointment.

Anyways back the the topic..
Im glad atleast someone has seen it so far and knows what Im talkin about. Keep the suggestions coming please.

You know what they should have done is include the Preview Show Episode in the music Section on http://www.bunim-murray.com/music/ti2.htm maybe they will at a later point cuz its still on the Inferno 2.

BMP only includes music on their website used in the shows they edit. MTV edited the preview special, so they used background music in their library.

<span style='font-family:Impact'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Does anyone know the song in the background when everyone in the house is going crazy and it shows Brads face come up in the camera and it goes "everybody in the crowd say YEAAAH"? It's something about neighborhood in the song as well....
Any help would be appreciated!!
:rolleyes:
</span></span>

Whats the song when they all walk up on the beach and 1st learn the rules of who goes to the gauntlet if a team loses? It starts off with an old mans voice saying "How long will you live? not for long." or something like that. Anyone know?

Does anyone know what the theme song is to "The Gauntlet II"? It's used when they're introducing all the cast members.

oh sweet... i never thought to ask or look for the song... made it nice and easy for me :)

does anyone know then name of the song that was played during the gauntlet between kina and jillian? it was the very first song they played after they started the gauntlet and played while they both scored there 1 point on the gauntlet. its not on the bunim murray site and i cant find it anywehre else
thanks.

Tonight on the The Gauntlet II Reunion everytime the show went to commercial it played the beginning of "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen followed by a clip an alternative song going into commercial. It played this same combo coming back from commercial breaks. Male voice - Alternative song - Guitars

I couldn't tell if the lyrics singing "Is this the real life - Is this just fantasy" were from the original song by Queen or if it was apart of the song that followed as in a remix.

This is getting to me a bit because I know I've heard this song lots of times before. I hope that someon caught the show and can help. Thanks =)

well that was the Queen song but I dunno if it's an actual remix or they just cut it over some alternative beat

Anyone know the song played at the end of the MTV Gauntlet II Finale? It was an instrumental that played during the recap of the season. I found a music list at MTVs website but could not find the song title listed. Thanks

If I may add to this, I wondered if anyone knows of the instrumental they played maybe around the middle of the episode. It was kinda like drum'n'bass, but with a little metal mixed in with it. I believe it was when the teams were stratagiusing for the last mission. Thanks for the help.

Back