Quizno's Subs

Sesshoumaru

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get the song from the Quizno's Subs commercials? It's the one with the hamsters or whatever they are in it.

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
well dascoot.......ya wanna add that new little search emoticon to this one when you post your answer? :lol:

Sesshoumaru

Reaction score
I already seen both of those. I want to find MP3s, so I can burn them on a CD.

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those little guys scare me. Nothing like hairy animals to sell food... :eek:

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
I thought the little creatures were kinda cool but the way everyone seems to be put off by them I guess That I should rethink my plans for finding a breeding pair.
:p :D :lol:

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
No clue, my husband is the computer nerd in the family. Can someone help Sess out?

frapakat

Reaction score
I can't tell you how to stream the quizno's song, but I can tell you where the song originated from. The 'Spongemonkeys', as they're called, got their start on this site: http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/ where they sing a little ditty called 'We like the moon'. It's the same tune as the quizno's comercial jingle, but with different words.

Schuyler

Reaction score
Uh, I could give a shot at it. It's a real lockdown at my job when it comes to the network, but if I can smuggle the ad out on a tape I've got an editing suite in my apartment, and could rip em. I'm off for a couple days, so I'll let you know in a few.

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Originally posted by frapakat@Mar 25 2004, 04:18 PM
I can't tell you how to stream the quizno's song, but I can tell you where the song originated from. The 'Spongemonkeys', as they're called, got their start on this site: http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/ where they sing a little ditty called 'We like the moon'. It's the same tune as the quizno's comercial jingle, but with different words.
See the second post on page one. ^