Quaker Oaks commercial

staples

All-Star Member
Reaction score
It's hard for me to describe... but there's a person singing ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho... kinda like santa claus...

yeah i want to know this to..its the girl who steals the big quaker statue commercial

Yeah..I know which one you're talking about..I'd really like to find out how to get that song..I've been searching everywhere for it..:(

I want to know, too!

The commercial is for Quaker Chewy granola bars.

I saw it for the first time on the 17th of April. It features school children playing with the Quaker oatmeal guy (playing tether ball etc.). The song feautures lots of "LA LA LA's" I don't there are any actual words.

I need help finding the name of the song used in the Quaker Oats commercial for Muffin Bars. It features kids in several different enviroments around a statue of the Quaker man holding a tray of the bars. The song goes something like "la ha ha ha ha ha" over and over again. There are no real words during the commercial and the song does feature a harmonica

I don't think it's an actual song made by an artist. :/ It sounds like it's just a little tune the company put together for the commercial. I've been looking around for it too - since they put a lot of commercials on youtube and all - but nothing has come up.

Originally posted by cliffhux@Sep 1 2007, 08:40 PM
lets not give up, I need that music
I actually asked on the Quaker website and got a responce. They said they scored it for the commercials, and it's not available. :/

I actually emailed Quaker after realizing i'm not the only one who loves this hilarious song, and this is the bummer they wrote back:
RE: Quaker Oats , REF.# 026223411A

Andrea:

We're glad that you are enjoying our commercials. The song you hear in most of our commercials was actually just created for use in our commercials. It was not previously recorded and is unnamed.

Andrea, we hope this helps. We value your business and hope that you continue to enjoy our products.

Michael
Quaker Consumer Response

OK, it isn't the one with the kids in the band but its the one with the lady going like 'la la la la la' and the commercial is showing stuff about being simple and then it shows the product. Does anyone know the song?

Don't know if this will help, but the tune sounds exactly like one I remember from a music video (probably VH1) from the late 80's or early 90's. The video showed several people standing in a circle atop a rock formation such as you might see around Grand Canyon. The leader was playing a rhythm guitar and was chanting what sounded like an Native American chant

Back