Pulp Fiction

chowhuahua

Reaction score
WHO KNOWS THE NAME OF THE INSTRUMENTAL PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND AT JACKRABBIT SLIMS WHEN VINCENT TASTES MIA'S $5 MARTIN AND LEWIS SHAKE? THIS IS BEFORE THE DANCE CONTEST.

(Please no All Caps YELLING.)

I believe you're looking for the song "Rumble" by Link Ray, which you can find on his (appropriately titled) Rumble! The Best of Link Ray CD. (The CD also features the song "Ace of Spades", which was also used in Pulp Fiction.)

The tune played while Mia and Vincent are just entering Jack Rabbit Slims (in Pulp Fiction). The song being played by the guy on the stage.

I have ruled out:

"You Never Can Tell" - Chuck Berry
and
"Rumble" - Link Ray

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Geeze, how many songs are played during that scene.

I thank you for your help but I it isnt "Lonesome Town".

The song I'm talking about is much faster than that.

It is playing when Mia is asking for their table and Vincent is walking past the RC cars. The camera shows the lone singer singer playing the song.

Um...

"Waitin' In School" by Gary Shorelle

or

"Ace Of Spades" by Link Wray

?

Thank you jca.

I found that Gary Shorelle is a Rick Nelson impersonator hired to play "Waiting In School" - Rick Nelson in Pulp Fiction.

Thanks Again!

ld like to know the artist and title for that surfur song theme music if it has a name

You mean the song at the very beginning? That's "Misirlou" by Dick Dale. You can hear a clip here, track 1.

Does anyone know what was song was playing and what it is called while Zed was doing the the deed with Mr.Wallace's rear end in Pulp Fiction. :huh:

I'm looking for a song that has the music from the Pulp Fiction theme song but it has a woman singing in it. I remember a possible lyric was that she kept repeating "light again" at some part of the song... I'm not sure she said the word "light" but I know she said the word "again". I know the name of the Pulp Fiction theme song is "Misirlou" by Dick Dale and His Del-Tones, but maybe it was a mix someone else did or something. Sorry for being so vague, but this is all I can remember. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Could you be thinking of the Black Eyed Peas song called "Pump It"? They sample "Misirlou" in it. Try this.

When John Trovolta & Uma Thurman are having milkshakes at that diner, what song is playing in the background. It's not on the soundtrack.

thats all well and good but how do we find the exact version played by the impersonator on stage at jack rabbit slims in the movie because the original ricky nelson version ain't it ?? its a great version

Back