Pride and Prejudice

Joining this a bit later, but has anyone found what this piece was called? As far as I can tell it's not any of the ones suggested so far. I think Marbe and Nuprin-Nuprin are talking about the specific piece. It's orchestral and kind of sad.

Nobody's found it yet?

Thanks for any help.

Cmaynerd I think you are talking about the focus feature trailer. Marbe, the others and myself are looking for the music from the international trailer - which is different to the focus feature trailer... there is a completely different background song. I'm aware that PM's love theme features in one of these trailers, and I know the song well. The one we are talking about is actually a different song.

It looks as though what Marbe said before must be true - that it is a generically created piece of music that is not available....

The song is "PM's Love Theme" by Craig Armstrong. It is mislabeled on many music sites like Amazon.com. The correct song is at Barnes & Noble.com from the "Love Actually" soundtrack.

Originally posted by pre+Jan 16 2006, 10:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pre @ Jan 16 2006, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sophist@Aug 23 2005, 07:48 AM
The track is actually 'PM's Love Theme' by CRAIG ARMSTRONG from Love Actually, but has been mislabelled as 'Sometimes' by Gabrielle on a number of online music sites.

It was also used in the trailer for The Aviator.

The other pieces of music are:

1. Willoughby by PATRICK DOYLE from Sense and Sensibility (Track 13).

2. German Dance No.1 in C Major by FRANZ SCHUBERT (Track 13).

3. A Particular Sum by PATRICK DOYLE from Sense and Sensibility (Track 2).
Thanks for all the great links, but I listened to them all and the Love Actually trakcs and they aren't quite it. I downloaded the trailer from the US distributor here then ripped the piece of music out (from 1:48 in the trailer to the end).

The MP3 is only 300kB so if anyone could take a quick listen. This classical piece is very common, I'm sure I've heard it in romance/romantic comedies before a dozen times, but I'm still ignorant about the source [/b][/quote]

Hi! pre, I've found the song you search, it's form love actually, the title is: portuguese love theme, I'm sure it is

but I'm looking for the song that appears in the international trailer, searching I've found that, click here

I've listened three oh those, and "A Particular Sum","German Dance in C Major" (appears in the first part of the trailer), "PM's Love Theme" ; and they aren't the song we are looking for. the only song I didn't hear is "Willoughby". I hope it is, but I can't download from anywhere. Did you hear this song yet? Do you now if it is the correct? It's from sense and sensibility.

ciao!!

Hi!

I've already listened the song "willoughby" and it isn't what I search. I'm confused, the song I want is in the spanish trailer, and I think that it's in the international trailer too, here is where I've listened it. Soory my english, because I'm spanish. And post reply please!! :( :(

but, what's the international trailer?? :blink:

Back