Pontiac "New Vibe"

ladydragonfly

Reaction score
Pontiac "New Vibe"

There is a new Pontiac Vibe commercial out with a guy and a girl driving the car down the street and the building's windows light up in beat with the song. the song has spanish lyrics or some sort. anyone know it?

ok i just saw it right now during the mtv movie awards (that was weird!) and i only understood the following:

donde esta la raza {im not sure about the last two words}

and

que pasa

i should've been able to catch it all (i speak Spanish!!!) but i didnt...

:lol: we'll watch the MTV Awards show later tonight (West Coast) and I'll see what I can figure out.

sa-weet! yup...just heard it as well...and would love to know what the tune is. Sounds like "what's up" in the key of "budwiser commercial". ;)

okay, i know it probably won't help, but i remember hearing this song in the movie theatre...i believe it was an amc theatre. they were playing the amc like, top new artists bit, and they mentioned their name, and it's totally bugging me! arrrgh!! sorry...but i know they were labeled as a "new" and "upcoming" latino alternative band...if that helps any... :blink: well at least we know it isn't stock music or anything like that... :unsure:

that's good!! info is always good!! being latina, i feel i should know this!!!!!

damn
maybe i will hear it again in the movie theatre. great...now it's buggin me!!

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Jun 10 2004, 08:13 PM
okay, i know it probably won't help, but i remember hearing this song in the movie theatre...i believe it was an amc theatre. they were playing the amc like, top new artists bit, and they mentioned their name, and it's totally bugging me! arrrgh!! sorry...but i know they were labeled as a "new" and "upcoming" latino alternative band...if that helps any... :blink: well at least we know it isn't stock music or anything like that... :unsure:
Yeah, I know what your talking about. I saw it in the theatre too! Can't remember the band though.

yay!!! now i know i'm not crazy!! hahaha...okay so i've been googling the darn thing and looking at lists and what not...still nothing. oh well. i'll keep my ears open the next time i go to the movies.

I registered simply for this tune, I saw the commerical during the MTV awards as well, and I have a good friend from PR who identified the artist as Molotov.

He can't figure out the name of the song though, but that's who he has ID'd as the artist. He's pretty sure that's who it is anyway.

Search away. :/

Still haven't watch the MTV Awards, on TIVO for tomorrow... But in the mean time, looks like Molotov has four albums out. Link goes to list of albums at Amazon.

He thinkis it may be off the newest one, so I guess I'll start there.

do they have a new album coming out? i think i remember hearing their '03 release and i dont think the song we want is in that one; then again, i could be wrong!!

yes, i used that but since i didnt see an album from '04 that's why i asked if they had one coming out cos someone mentioned it could be a song from their new one... i still dont know what the song is; maybe it's one of their earlier tunes?!?!

Back