please help me with these songs I heard

hitomifan

Advanced Member
Reaction score
ok I heard most of these songs on z100

1. This one sounds like lil' kim, but I'm not sure it goes you can run, but you can't hide

2. I heard htis on a show called laguna beach on mtv. It was the song blink 182 sang int he concert epsiode it went she started taking off my clothes

3. This one I heard on the radio it sounds like a man I tihnk, it went I only wanted... how many times can I say I'm sorry

4. Also heard it on the radio and it's went kiss me underneath the milky

5. This I heard on teh radio and it was a man singing where is the motovation

thanks a bunch

Originally posted by hitomifan@Nov 8 2004, 02:43 PM
2. I heard htis on a show called laguna beach on mtv. It was the song blink 182 sang int he concert epsiode it went she started taking off my clothes
It might be -- "What's My Age Again"

The first verse lyrics goes:
"I took her out, it was a Friday night
I wore cologne to get the feeling right
We started making out, and she took off my pants
But then I turned on the TV

And thats about the time she walked away from me
Nobody likes you when you're 23
And are still more amused by TV shows
What the hell is ADD?
My friends say I should act my age
Whats my age again?
Whats my age again?"

Originally posted by hitomifan@Nov 8 2004, 02:43 PM
4. Also heard it on the radio and it's went kiss me underneath the milky
Could be by Sixpence None The Richer - "Kiss Me"

Lyrics go:
Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor
Lift your open hand
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance
Silver moonís sparkling, so kiss me

Z100 is a radio station, right? You can look up radio station playlists by timeslot here. Just select your city, wait for it to reload, then select your radio station and the times you heard the particular songs.

If you're searching for the name of a song to match lyrics that you've heard, Google is also a good bet.

Simply type in the lyrics surrounded by quote marks, followed by the word 'lyrics'.

For example, in the case of your third request, try - "how many times can i say i'm sorry" lyrics

Originally posted by sophist@Nov 8 2004, 04:33 PM
If you're searching for the name of a song to match lyrics that you've heard, Google is also a good bet.

Simply type in the lyrics surrounded by quote marks, followed by the word 'lyrics'.

For example, in the case of your third request, try - "how many times can i say i'm sorry" lyrics
well that's what I did and those were the ones that came. Thanks for helping everyone two of them are right. :lol: Keep it up

So the third one isn't 'Something Happened on the Way to Heaven' by PHIL COLLINS then?

I'm listening to it right now, I'm not sure if that's it or not. did you find anyone else that has those lyrics?

1. "Ready or Not" by the Fugees?
2. "What's My Age Again?" from Enema of the State
4. "Kiss Me" by Sixpense None the Richer
5. There are a couple Sum 41 songs that contain the word "motivation". They even have a song called "Motivation" (on Half Hour of Power or Does This Look Infected?) but their most recent song with that lyric is probably "Still Waiting."

Back