pick-up lines

yeah i'm excited also, though it will be hard to top charlie murphy's true hollywood stories

Originally posted by goodasgold@Dec 26 2005, 12:56 PM
"You must be Jamaican, Cause you Jamaican me crazy."
Heheh nice.."Are you tired? Cause you been running through my head alllll night."

There was this one I heard once, it cracked me up because it was so stupid, something really Biff Tanner like "Does your butt hurt? Because I've been staring at it for the past half hour."

Never mind I remember where I saw it fontgarden.. I love that site. :lol:

i saw on a lighter once: the word of the day is leg, let's go back to my place and spread the word

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 26 2005, 01:09 PM
the word of the day is leg, let's go back to my place and spread the word
I love that one. :lol: Or how's about "If your left leg was Easter and your right leg was Christmas, I'd love to come visit you between the holidays."

Hahah or no!! Did anyone ever see My Blue Heaven?

Steve Martin (in really thick New York accent): It's dangerous for you to be here in the frozen food section because you could melt all this stuff.

i really wanna try some of these but i think i'll get knocked into a coma with all the slaps

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Dec 26 2005, 07:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Dec 26 2005, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 26 2005, 09:10 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Dec 26 2005, 06:31 PM
most guys are afraid of me so I don't have to deal with that stuff, thank goodness.

afraid? :huh: why?

youre not an assassin, or a CIA spy or sumthin, are you?

:unsure: cuz after watching mr & ms. smith...
no, I just keep to myself a lot so people don't really know what to think of me. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
:huh: why does that scare people?
im like that too and girls...

hey hang on... :eek:

Aww no ya wouldn't, they're sure-fire hits every time! Try going the romantic route, like "I'd love to take you to breakfast.. should I call you, or nudge you?" Can't miss.

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 26 2005, 01:24 PM
:huh: why does that scare people?
im like that too and girls...

hey hang on... :eek:
:lol: He had time to write all the dots but not to finish his sentence.

Fitz asked me once "Do you know what's the difference between a hamburger and a blowjob?"

I'm like "Uhh.. no?"

He says "Great! I'd like to take you to lunch." :lol:

Or you could try "Hey there, my name is Deeznuts. Remember that, you'll be screaming it later." :eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 26 2005, 01:34 PM
Or you could try "Hey there, my name is Deeznuts. Remember that, you'll be screaming it later." :eek:k:
if that was my name i wouldn't need a line...my name is deeznuts, nuff said

"hey there sugar butt, come home with me fruity lips" and i keep cereal in my pocket to feed them

Originally posted by Donutos+Dec 26 2005, 08:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Donutos @ Dec 26 2005, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Dec 26 2005, 01:34 PM
if that was my name i wouldn't need a line...my name is deeznuts, nuff said [/b][/quote]
theyd probably say 'yea i noticed you have a dick for a head' or sumthing...girls can be so mean :unsure:

I got one its not really a pick-up line though but one of my friends told me it.

"You like sex?" when they say no you reply, "Rape it is then."

Its pretty bad. :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 26 2005, 02:25 PM
I got one its not really a pick-up line though but one of my friends told me it.

"You like sex?" when they say no you reply, "Rape it is then."

Its pretty bad. :lol:
Oh SHIT hahahaha!! *another coughing fit* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scythe, boys can and often ARE farrrr meaner than girls. And sickboy, wtf? Cereal?? :lol: :lol:

Back