Pepsi Shaolin monks kung-fu

KitanaBradford

Reaction score
Does anyone know who the composer is of the (sounds like a cello, i think) music in the pepsi commercial where the kid shows up at the Shaolin monks temple and is eventually initiated by crushing the Pepsi can with his forehead?

It's gorgeous and I cannot find mention of the song or writer anywhere!
Thanks in advance!

Old Pepsi Commercial

There's an old Pepsi commercial about a little boy who joins a monestary full oh chinese monks. The background music in the commercial is so pretty. I've posted the link below. Please tell me what it is called and where I will be able to get it.

Thanks in advance,

ThePirateMajesty713

Does anyone know who the composer is of the (sounds like a cello, i think) music in the pepsi commercial where the kid shows up at the Shaolin monks temple and is eventually initiated by crushing the Pepsi can with his forehead?
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgb_7YDrjD4

It's gorgeous and I cannot find mention of the song or writer anywhere!
Thanks in advance!

Very Gorgeous. I can see you and I are looking for the same thng. No luck yet <_< Well, maybe we can find out from Pepsi or something. If only we could contact them......

Shaolin Pepsi Commercial Music

There is a very funny pepsi commericial that involves a small boy and some Chinese monks. The music in the commmercial is so pretty, however, I've no idea where to get it, or what it's called. Please help me. Here's the commercial

Back