Pepsi and iTunes

Does any one know the hip hop song in the super bowl diet pepsi truck comercial. It has puff daddy in it and he gets a ride in a pepsi truck to the grammys. Its like " come on and take a ride... slip slip slipy slide."

The song where the two guys are sitting on the steps scratching is "It's like that" off the Handsome Boy Modeling School album "White people".

okay isaw this pepsi commercial, this girl or maybe guy opens up the cap and the song starts "na na nana" then another guy opens a pepsi bottle and another song goes "come on come on..etc" (which i knew the song before but forgot it!) anyways does anyone know what im talking about?????????? thank u

Originally posted by pizzasoda@Feb 13 2005, 07:06 PM
The song where the two guys are sitting on the steps scratching is "It's like that" off the Handsome Boy Modeling School album "White people".
Thanks, I've added it to my list. :D

I am hoping that someone will know what Im talking about. It's a commercial not sure for what...but I think its Itunes..or Ipod or some tyoe of musical thing. ANYWAY...the last part has this middle-aged guy..with a shirt and tie, in what looks like a company restroom. He is dancing around and singin to this song when his boss comes in and see him, It is a falsetto voiced R&B male...sounds like possiblly Pharrel.. and the lyrics are "I'm a hustler baby"

Thanks in advance!

It's from one of the Pepsi Super Bowl commercials. Check this thread, and look in the answers for Jay-Z (Hint: It's the 9th post down). ;)

I've updated the list of songs from the various Pepsi ads that debuted during the Super Bowl. The list is now completely filled out.

Check the list on page one, or click here.

Does anyone know the song where Jay-Z and Pharrell Williams rap/sing?

The guy's dancing in the bathroom when he runs into his boss and stops singing..

Thanks.

Yes. Don't forget to :usesearch:, this has been answered. It's called "I Just Wanna Love You" (I think, I'm kind of drawing a blank...) :lol: Someone get me some wine...

whats the song in that pepsi commercial when p.diddy gets a ride in a pepsi truck to an award show? ANd whos that girls (that would be a plus) that says dont scratch it?

Don't know who the girl is but the song is Fantastic Voyage by Coolio.

The song is "Fantastic Voyage" but it was sampled by coolio . The song was originaly done by a funk R&B band called Lakeside>

Multiple duplicate topics merged. :usesearch: before starting a new topic, please!

The girl you're asking about is Eva Longoria, from Desperate Housewives.

Back