PBS Commercial

rilogoon

Reaction score
During the Masterpiece Theatre 2004-2005 season they would show a montage promo of the collected MT productions that had a pop/trip hoppish song playing over the scenes. It usually aired half way through or at the end of the nights feature. I also saw it while they aired Regancy House Party as well. I don't remember the lyrics (sorry) but I swear its Annie Lennox performing the song, or at least someone who sounds just like her. I have not been able to find out what the song is called. I don't have a link to the promo either as I have not been able to find one. If you happened to have seen the promo, I'd love to know what the song title is.
Any info would really be appreciated. Thanks.

No. It was a while ago and I can't remember them. If I do remember (I'm trying), I'll definitely post them. I just remember that it was a mid-tempo song with a really strong bass beat. For lack of a better description, it has kind of an in-your-face pop rock/slightly funk feel. I'm sorry, thats all I've got for now.

Was it the Masterpiece Theatre/Be More... image spot? If so, the piece is Lahme from the CD Coco de Mer.

Admittedly, this is off-topic ...

But this is for Four King Twenty ...
I've been wondering ...
What is your avatar? (It kinda looks like Will Ferrell in disguise or somethin'. :p )

Just wondering ...

It's Will Ferrell as Gene Frenkle in the famous "Saturday Night Live" Blue Oyster Cult cowbell sketch.

Back