PART II of: My pet Tarantula

Finches?

I have two doggies besides my ants and roaches and lizard.

Make fertilizer out of it and recycle it back into the environment. ;)

I have a bearded dragon...or I had a bearded dragon. His name was Atticus, but he died last monday. He was about 3 and half years old, but just got sick. This was him at his prime. He got a lot bigger than that. I had to build him a huge coffin and my girlfriend and I buried him in my backyard - totally a scene stolen from Garden State...but it was sweet. I loved that dude, but I will get another one and I plan to name it Ike.

awww, sorry 'bout the loss dude. but good luck with the new Ike!

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 13 2005, 02:01 PM
I have a fly. <_< For now. :shifty:
:lol: :lol:

I have a fruit fly. It's ghey. :p :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Aug 13 2005, 02:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 13 2005, 02:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@Aug 13 2005, 02:01 PM
I have a fly. <_< For now. :shifty:

I have a fruit fly. It's ghey. :p :lol: [/b][/quote]

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 13 2005, 02:23 PM
*grouphug* @ Aldrin
thnx guys...you're the best. haha, fruit flies...i got attacked by one the other day when i was taking a shower at my friend's house. man, i'm like a prey to these tiny insects...who do they think they are!?

Were you using that new Axe body shampoo or something? Girls apperantly love it, maybe that fruitfly just went crazy about it!

I love that stuff but it gets very confusing sometimes because both my brothers use it. :blink:

I don't know who they think they are but I do know the last thing that goes through their minds when they hit your windshield. Their asshole. ;)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 13 2005, 02:29 PM
I don't know who they think they are but I do know the last thing that goes through their minds when they hit your windshield. Their asshole. ;)
Wocka wocka wocka! :naughty:

Oh yeah I forgot!!! I got a new blue little square!!! HOORAY FOR ME! :D :lol: B)

Back