Parrot Bay by Captain Morgan

still havent seen the commercial. Do you guys have a link to where it can be viewed?

If we know anything, it will get posted. I only saw this ad for the first time tonight...

Please review Adtunes.com's Forum Rules & Guidelines regarding "bumbing" threads.

Did you ever get an email back from them? Maybe you should try again or call their Customer Service line... :unsure:

Chances are, if no one's responding... It's probably a song done just for the ad.

yeh, i sent an e-mail yesterday... no resposne. Sry if i'm crowding you...not intensional.

Hmm... I havn't seem the ad, but a dance track with the lyrics "La La La", could it be 'She Moves' by 'Karaja'?

that Karaja song isnt it, I just downloaded it.

the song from the commercial seems to only have the lyrics la la la and its almost as though the whoe song was put through distortion, including the vocals

well, i finally got a response from them. They said the name of the song is 'The Parrot is Calling', however it was just created for the commercial.

they also said that there might be a chance that the artist will be coming out with an album.

I, too have been dying for this song. I did email Captain Morgan and recieved the same reply that the song has not been released to public. But, I will keep searching!

Does anyone know what the music is in the Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay commercial? It sounds like the music from The Triplets of Belleville and goes, "Na na na na na na na na." Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Back