Pantiene Commercial music

Yenko

Reaction score
There was some old maybe 60's 70's music, sounds almost disco but more mellow, in the new pantiene Pro V commercial, were it talks about thinkining your hair. I must know this song, anyone know?

Did the song have any lyrics?

And, it is actually spelled Pantene -- for better search results... :)

Originally posted by Yenko@Mar 18 2004, 11:49 AM
There was some old maybe 60's 70's music, sounds almost disco but more mellow, in the new pantiene Pro V commercial, were it talks about thinkining your hair. I must know this song, anyone know?
I'm not really sure, but might the song have these lyrics or something close to it: "I believe in miracles, you sexy babe..."? For some reason, I thought I saw a Pantene Pro-V Shampoo commercial with that song. Maybe I was imagining it. I'm pretty sure other commercials have used that song also.

AyanP, yours is Hot Chocolate "You Sexy Thing". Yenko, if that's not what you're looking for, I've got a possible other song.. let me know.

There are 2 pantene commercials I'm thinking of. One has a song from the 60's? with "it's allright" in the chorus. The other one has "how do you like it how do you like it more more more". any help is appreciated...

ray

Thanks Michelle!! The other commercial was 2 or 3 months old, so i don't know what my luck will be on that one...

Ray

Back