Oreo Candy Bites

lulubelle

Reaction score
There's this cute new commercial for Oreo Candy Bites (100 Calorie packs) with a girl running around, running over to a merry go round, with candy everywhere, etc...

Anyone know who does the song? Please help!

Sorry we don't allow file sharing. File removed.

Lyrics were:

In a candy house with a secret door
There's a magic world that I've dreamt before
They'll go places where I'll be on a star lined street with a big tall tree
Candy

oops! didn't mean to break a rule :)

thanks for putting the lyrics up.
also it's a female singer with a unique voice.
still haven't been able to figure out who it is!! :(

I've been searching for darn near a week, now, and I -still- can't find anything about it or the artist! It seems as though no one really knows anything about it--which is incredibly frustrating.

I tried emailing Nabisco to see if I couldn't get the name of the song and artist, but I've had no response, as of yet.

Anyone else have any ideas as to how to search for it?

Thanks,
Wyn

I was just going to add a post asking if anyone knew what this song was and who sung it - but then I found this post! :)
If anyone finds out what and/or who it is, please post the information because I just love it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The singer is Melanie Horsnell, an Australian singer/songwriter check her myspace site
http://www.myspace.com/melaniehorsnell

she also sang the J C Penney song "How can it be" as the singer for Forever Thursday. She has her debut album on itunes and a new album out shortly

:) Hey, I found the answer. It is by Melanie Horsnell, the singer of Forever Tuesday. Apparently the song was made specifically for the commercial.

Originally posted by ktjill1987@Feb 11 2008, 02:45 PM
:) Hey, I found the answer. It is by Melanie Horsnell, the singer of Forever Tuesday. Apparently the song was made specifically for the commercial.
Hey, I found the answer. It is by Melanie Horsnell, the singer of Forever Tuesday. Apparently the song was made specifically for the commercial.

Just thought I'd chime in redundantly too.

<_< <_< <_<

Forever Thursday (or Melanie Horsnell, not sure which; I bought it from iTunes under the name of Forever Thursday) wrote the song "How Can It Be" that was used in a JC Penney commercial awhile back too. Interesting.

Back