Orangutan Island

twmsll

Reaction score
Orangutan Island - Animal Planet...there is a funky Jazz Piano in the background
of the trailer...sounds like it ouught be be an identafiable Jazz piece.
Any Ideas out there?

GT

i'm looking for the same song and have had no luck so far... if you do end up finding it, i would appreciate a post.

also, i know that it starts off w/ that jazzy piano riff but develops into a full-fledged drum & bass song, if that helps any.

yeah i am looking for the same song if you guys find out what it is please please tell me i would really appreciate it THANKS!

hello there
has anybody found anything on that song from orangutan promo commercial???? i haven't see it in a while..

I know this is already posted but i am really curious about this song.....It is from the Animal Planet, Orangutan Island, the trailer, the backround music, its this jazzy up beat song that plays in the backround. anyways i like it a lot and have no idea who the composer is or anything so if you hear and see the trailer and know who or what the song is called...PLEASE please post it i am dying to know! thank you much!!

Originally posted by scubasteb@Nov 10 2007, 10:30 AM
i'm looking for the same song and have had no luck so far... if you do end up finding it, i would appreciate a post.

also, i know that it starts off w/ that jazzy piano riff but develops into a full-fledged drum & bass song, if that helps any.
I'm not sure if ths material in this is the same as the commercial I saw but it does sound like the piece you have described.

Don't know the cut.

Found the clip on YT.

GT

I just saw (actually heard, as I was busy online) the ad and perked up because I think it's the music of one of my favorite performers. I'm pretty sure the music is "Get Your Way" by Jamie Cullum. He usually does covers of standards, but also has lots of original tunes, this being one of them. You can check out a video of this song on YouTube.

The opening of the Jamie Cullum piece has the same piano sample as the one used in the Orangutan Island piece...someone did a Drum & Bass mix with that piano Jazz piano blip.

Eventually well figure out if it's a D&B artist or a custom edit.

The hunt goes on...

GT

Back