One Tree Hill

kozmikchunk

Reaction score
Watched parts of "Gilmore Girls" and "One Tree Hill" tonight and in between, the commercials promoting other WB shows kept playing this one tune. I tried to catch the lyrics but they didn't play enough! Anybody know what I'm talking about? I think it's just instrumental.

Hey, I found out the song title the night of the first post! For those of you who are curious, it's Frou Frou's "Shhh."

I submitted a post earlier that may be about the same song you're talking of. I found out the name (don't know if it's the one you're looking for): Frou Frou's "Shhh."

Oh. my. gaaaaarrrrrd... Frou Frou is addictictive. I listened to the entire song for "Shh" and it was like all... wheee...

Originally posted by kozmikchunk@Sep 17 2004, 06:27 AM
I submitted a post earlier that may be about the same song you're talking of. I found out the name (don't know if it's the one you're looking for): Frou Frou's "Shhh."
no it's not.. that's for gilmore girls.. the one i'm asking for is about ONE TREE HILL.. it's techno-ish, and has NO WORDS.

Dude, read my disclaimer and you'll see that I already said I didn't know if it was the song you were looking for.

i know that, i'm just confirming that it's NOT it.. so nobody else will get confused

does anybody know the song that is played in the commercial for the one tree hill season 1 dvd box set?

what is the title of the song played in the commercial for the dvd box set of the first season of one tree hill?

Does anybody know the music that is playing in the commercial for the newest episode of One Tree Hill? It's the episode with the Halloween Party & i really wanted to know the music in the background.

Thanx~

Song goes something like

"Im singing u a sypmphony listen to me now"

Something like that, not sure though, anyone know the title ?

There is a song in the One Tree Hill commercial. I didn't catch much of the commercial or song, but I know it talks about "Where are you now?" and "I'm swimming through"? Anyone know the name of this song?

there's been a promo for the new season of one tree hill that i've seen on the CW. the lyrics go like "where are you now". does anyone know what song it is?

does anyoen know the song thats on the preview of this weeks one tree hill about payton seeing what its like if she stayed with Nathan.
the song on the background was like "Baby" something...

does anyone know the song that is played in the preview for oth where peyton looks back to see what happens if she staye dwith nathan
the lyircs is liek "baby...baby"

Back