Old School

Jay916

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song playing when they were in the gym and Will Ferrel starts baton twirling and that one guy is using the rings? I've been trying to search for the song but I don't know what it's called. Thanks a lot!

I am trying to figure out the song used on Old School when the Will Ferrel and his guys were going through the competition when they were frollicing around with the ribbon...

I know this was asked before. Use the search. It searches for posts dating back 6 months.

B) It is the opening song. There is no official soundtrack for this movie and I have looked through the credits and unable to find it. It starts off with just the drums an then the guitar......Hope you guys know. This song is in the movie twice. Also at the end of the movie when Will Ferrill is the college radio DJ.
Thanks

I checked that song out and it isnt the song I was looking for. I think that is the first song in the movie but the song I was looking for was in the opening credits and also toward the end of the movie. It is a faster song.

A Two-Part Question

The song that plays during Will Ferell's ribbon dance routine thing
and the song is hummed right after Blue's Funeral, I know its a real song, but its hummed

i know about Dust in the Wind, im not talking about Will Ferell singing, im asking about the song where will ferell learns that his wife wants to divorce him. it's humming

I also have two questions about this movie.

1. What is the name of the opening tune in this movie? (I saw this question asked but I didn't see any answer)

2. What is the name of the song at the part right before the frat testing (the part where they are walking down the stairs wearing identical outfits)?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

The opening song is called "To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)", by Ryan Adams.

Anyone know the song at the really start of the movie with the drums.

To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High) by Ryan adams

Back