Old School

naw before that one when he's at the meeting right at the beginning of the movie when you see old school

anyone know who does this piece of music? it is the scene in old school, (chapter #16 on the DVD chapter list) where Mitch is reading the letter finding out that he and the frat have been expelled from school.

Thanks

can you describe the song? genre/type, lyrics, male/female vocals?

What is the song that is playing when Frank is working on the Red Dragon? (his firebird car)

who sings the song he is singing?

i know its a real song... im loking for the version he is singing.. its a mellow tune, and its not kc and jojo

I haven't seen the movie in a while but the only one I can remember him singing was Kansas's Dust in the Wind at the old guy's funeral. Is this the song you're thinking of? If not do you remember what was going on in the movie when he was singing.

Hey,
Im trying to figure out the first song that the band is playing at Frank's wedding reception. I know he says Fuck a few times.
Thnx.

What's that song Snoop sings during the "Mitchapalooza?" I don't think it's on the IMDb list. Some of the lyrics are: "Make money money, make money money money!" Thanks for the help!

"Paper'd Up", from his "Paid Tha Cost To Be Bo$$" album. And it is on IMDB's soundtrack listing for this movie.

Yeah, i dont really know
this is for a friend but she says its from the beginning wedding part
and she wants the song
Any help would be awesome

You might also be thinking of "Total Eclipse of the Heart". And she may like the version by the wedding singer who does his own version and yes, he is a real singer. He's part of a group called "The Dan Band", it's out there, i've seen it. He sings "Lady" also.

That's what i said when i first heard about it! Although, I shouldn't have said it was only him in the movie it was the entire "The Dan Band" and yes, they have released those covers from the movie

Randomly, after I wrote that reply I ended up catching their special or whatever on Bravo. So funny!!

What is the song that plays in the DVD menu of Old School? Its a guy with a high pitch voice and it goes Da Da Da Da Daaaaaaa

If you have the dvd you know what im talkin about

Back