Old Navy

garythfla

Reaction score
hello all,
i just saw this old navy commercial while i was watching the frasier finale and i was wondering what the name of it is, it's a rap song and it samples that early 90's rap song "daisy dukes" pretty heavily. anyone know the name/artist?

garythfla

Reaction score
i was wrong about the song that was sampled...it's not "daisy dukes", it's "we are family". dont know how i got that mixed up,LOL :lol:

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
In the one I've been seeing some of the lyrics ARE daisy dukes. I'll try to get more if I see it again.

remycool

Reaction score
no they created the quad city knock sound.... the song was done especially for ONAVY BUT THE GROUP is the 69 boyz!!!!

McGee

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song that is in the new Gap commercial. At least I think it is Gap. It is a fast rap song. It reminds me of 69 Boyz or 95 South. I heard the phrase "daisy dukes" and maybe "beach" and "jeep". It played during American Idol last night. I've been searching and can't find the info anywhere. Before anyone posts I can confirm that it is NOT Summer Breeze by Kool and the Gang Ad.

Thank you for any help.

McGee

Reaction score
Sorry...that should read NOT 'Summer Breeze' by Seals and Croft OR 'Fresh' by Kool and the Gang.

McGee

Reaction score
The song wasn't done especially for Old Navy. It is on their 1996 'Get on up and Dance' Album.

drakkor

Reaction score
ah but now youve piqued my intrest

what IS the gap ad music

its just some guitar tune playing(maybe an 80's tune?)

while a hot chicks strips multiple shirts off!

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
Use search. Like this _gap for things with less than 4 letters. ;)

CrashDMB237

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find this song? I've searched everywhere and can't find an MP3 of it.