Old Navy "Naturals"

staples

All-Star Member
Reaction score
What's the song played in the new old navy commercial... I recall it being in another commercial at one point... (not the one answered like... 8 times)

It was the "Natural" line...

I was looking for this as well earlier, it contains the line "She's my summertime girlfriend...", right? And it's not the "Daddio" song.

I'm pretty sure you are talking about the song "Summertime Girlfriend" from A.M. Sixty which is the commercial music for the New Naturals ad. I found the track on Old Navy's site:

New Naturals Ad

Hope that link works...

I like the song too. After watching the commercial two times, I was wondering who did the song too, so thanks.

Yeah, the AM60 disc is cool.... they have a lot of used copies right now on Amazon too.

AM60

~ dig

What is the name of the song playing during the old navy comercial where they are all dancing on the roof of a city building?

Thanks.... I love the song! BTW, Is that the Downtown LA skyline?

Does anyone have the full song ... I cant find it on limewire or anywhere

I know this thread is several days old...but I found the flash file that Old Navy uses on their website (by going through 6 pages of website code)...here it is.

Old Navy flash song

If it's the same commercial I'm thinking of it's by A.M. Sixty (singer with the band The Mosquitos' group) and the song is "Summertime Girlfriend" from the album "Big As The Sky."

Back