Office Max "Rubberband Man"

Ok, I can't remember if it's Office Depot or Office Max, but one of them has 2 tv ads out right now featuring a guy with an afro pushing around a supply cart and handing out office supplies. It sounds like an older funk sounding track, but no one can tell me who it is. Any ideas?

Ok, I found it on another site. For anyone that also wanted to know, it's "Rubberband Man" by The Spinners. :D

Huh.... :huh:
I used search and put in supply, office max, office depot, office, blah blah blah, and nothing popped up! Thanx Michelle

Target Back to School

Anyone know what the song is in the commercial? It futures a guy dancing in a bunch of different scenarios and he gets into a school bus at the end.

Thanks,
Adam

Ummmm, I have like three other songs running thorugh my head now because of these forums...lol. But, I was humming the Target song all day today! Sorry I can't be of mre help.

Adam

Just to rule it out... Are you certain it's an ad for Target -- there's a JC Penny ad with school kids dancing in it, music from that ad answered here.

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this song on the new Staples commercial for back to school, where there is this guy with this crazy afro is handing out office supplies.

The song sounds very 70's disco and I think in the song there is something like "rubberband man" in the lryics, could someone please help me with this song its driving me crazy.

A simple Google search with the words "lyrics rubberband man" turned this out:

Rubberband Man by T.I.

OR

Rubberband Man by The Spinners

I haven't seen the ad, but I hope this helps...

Google... ya gotta love it... :ph34r: B)

i don't remember what company it was for but there's a guy with a fro dancing around on the beach handing out trappers and other misc. school supplies , anyone know what i'm talking about? i was just wondering if any of you knew the song that was being played during that commercial, thanks. (i'm sorry if someone already posted about this!)

Could you describe the song? Lyrics, genre, that kind of stuff.

I just saw this new Office max commercial in which theres this guy with an afro running around giving people office supplies. In the commercial theres this discoesque song in it and i cant find the name. I know its a well known song I just dont the name. If anyone sees the commercial and knows the theme please let me know

I think you're talking about an Office Depot commercial. Try "Rubberband Man" by the Spinners.

Yes, the Office Depot ad has the guy handing school supplies out to a bunch of kids looking miserable because they have to go back to school, and at the end he gets caught in the doors of the school bus.

:D thanks for the rubberband man song. its a great commercial and song. DASCOOT- your avatar is soooooo awesome

The Rubberband Man is back! This time the commercial is entitled "The Party's Over," and the same song is being used. I was gonna ask about it, but found this thread! Thanks~ :D

does anyone know the song used in the new Officemax commercial ?

i picked up a words from the lyrics ...."rubberband man...."

Back