"No Way Out" (INTRO)

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the original intro that's played during the intro of "No Way Out" by Puff Daddy? it's simply a singing choir throughout the whole song. I tried looking it up on Amazon, but I can barly hear the singing in the very beginning of the sample, it's somehow different 'cause there's some weird male voice singing and you hear helicopters n' all, on the cd I have it's just that singing. But if you listen closely to the sample, you can hear it for like 3 seconds.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=music&n=507846

I am really, really, really sorry! My apologies! It's NOT from No Way Out, it's actually from the album version: "I'll Be Missing You" (ft. Faith Evans & 112)

I am really, really, really sorry! My apologies! It's NOT from No Way Out, it's actually from the album version: "I'll Be Missing You" (ft. Faith Evans & 112)

:usesearch:

This has been answered before.

But to save the trouble, its the "Agnus Dei" by Samuel Barber.

It's a choral version of the famous "Adagio for Strings" which was used as the theme for Platoon.

thanks a lot. And sorry by the way, something screwed up and replied twice at the same time, I don't know but yeah, sorry :p

Back