Heard a song at a bar... should have shazam'd it.. but didnt

zxchris

Reaction score

so im going crazy now trying to ID it... its a fast paced-ish dance type song... i think its fairly new... has male vocals (not really singing, but talking/rapping-ish) in it that i could not really hear.

goes like

BUUUUURRRR URR BUUUURR UURR repetitvely... say that to ur self in a deep bassy vibrating pitch.. and u should get the sound.. sorry thats probably no help.. BUT MAYBE someone can figure it out from that..

THANKS!

so im going crazy now trying to ID it... its a fast paced-ish dance type song... i think its fairly new... has male vocals (not really singing, but talking/rapping-ish) in it that i could not really hear.

goes like

BUUUUURRRR URR BUUUURR UURR repetitvely... say that to ur self in a deep bassy vibrating pitch.. and u should get the sound.. sorry thats probably no help.. BUT MAYBE someone can figure it out from that..

THANKS!
sorry... try BHUUUURRR UHRRR UHRR UUHRR BHUUUR UHRR UUHRR UHRR

finally found it ! Dada Life - Kick out the epic mother F***ER

actually I dont think that is the same song... it sounds the same with the blaring horn sound... but theres more lyrics... anyone hear a similar song like it before?

alright, finally. it was this song for sure Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Happiness (ft. MGMT)!!

Thanks for posting the updates/answer to your own question. Not everyone does that. :)

Back