Overheard at a club...

DC4

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been a visitor of this website for quite a while, and I've seen how there tends to be quite a high success rate when it comes to figuring out songs, so I figured that I'd throw this one at you all...

I was at a club about a month ago, and ever since that night I've been trying to figure out what exactly this song was that I heard playing. I've tried nearly every combination of the lyrics in Google, but to no avail. So hopefully you can be my salvation.

I know this song was Hip Hop/Rap esque, and the male voice on it sounded really familar, making me think it's an artist that's been doing material quite recently. The chorus is done by a female voice.

These are particular lyrics that I do remember for a fact....

"big shoes on the six when i'm runnin' man..."

"get low, keep grinding ya'll....show them what it means to ball....keep shining ya'll..."

the chorus was hard to make out, but was done in a female voice and sounded like something along the lines of...

"we won't stop...all day long....make that money..."

I also remember there being particular parts througout the song where things such as..

"movin' up like Georgia wheezy..."

"get paid...get your money...get rich..."

Like I said before, I have been stumped by this ever since I've heard it and have searched all of Google, iTunes, and talked with others yet I havn't been able to get an answer.

But for now, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed...

Thanks in advance for any help you all can provide, it's greatly appreciated!

Back