No Doubt Nintendo NES song?

Reaction score
I'm sure by now most, if not all of you have heard No Doubt's "Running" song. I've been told it's an old NES game tune and I've tried looking it up online, read tons of reviews saying it's an NES tune but no one says what game it is. Can anyone help?

I'm gonna bump this in hopes maybe anyone new out there that sees this might know. Thanks.

:unsure: BUMP

I asked around, and the only answer i was able to come up with is Doki Doki Panic. hope this helps. :)

Originally posted by angelwings88@Jul 15 2006, 01:17 AM
I asked around, and the only answer i was able to come up with is Doki Doki Panic. hope this helps. :)
I will look into that, THANK YOU very much. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Not sure if this will help, but "Doki Doki Panic" is the Japanese game that was modified to turn into Super Mario Brothers 2 for the NES back in the day....

...which incidentally, was a Wednesday.....fun fact for you there....take it home....chew on it for a while

Well, I can tell you with a great deal of confidence that it's not from Super Mario Bros 2. Just listened to it and all I can find is composing credits for No Doubt.

Perhaps they wrote it to make it sound like an old NES game.

Most likely just a fluke, perhaps it was only a coincidence that it sounds the same.

Besides im not sure No Doubt even excisted back when either of those games where being made.

Back