Nissan Altima "Vanity Mirror"

stuck

Reaction score
Does anyone know the jazzy song that is featured on the newish nissan altima spot (the one where the traffic camera is taking pictures of the Altima as it slowly drives by)

thanks

Thanks so much -- It is Cousteau but the Astrud Gilberto song is pretty cool too

Yup I was picking the other Nissan Altima commercial -- the silver car with the "vanity mirror" that moves around the car and admires it. That's the Summer Samba song. I recall the other Nissan one where the car goes through the intersection and the camera keeps taking its picture.

I cannot find anything on this song. I failed to catch what model the car is. but the music is great, reminds me of "The Girl from Ipomena".

Can you remember anything about the commercial itself? And are you someplace other than the United States?

I'm asking only because in the US, Mazda's been using the "Zoom Zoom Zoom" song for the overwhelming majority of their ads.

I know it's a black car on a white background...I think it's the Mazda6. There is no "Zoom, zoom, zoom" in it.

It's just a woman singing...almost jazzy..."Da dee da, da da da, da da dee da da da"...I know it's vague...I am keeping my eyes out for it.

I am in the US.

Melissa you are a genius...

I just saw the ad again and boy was I wrong! It is the Altima...I swear it looked like a Mazda emblem! And it's SILVER, not black on a white background!

Muchas Gracias!

Glamourpuss!

The song is Summer Samba.

It's the Nissan Altima "vanity mirror" commercial.

Originally posted by Glamourpuss15@Jan 23 2004, 07:18 PM
Melissa you are a genius...

I just saw the ad again and boy was I wrong! It is the Altima...I swear it looked like a Mazda emblem! And it's SILVER, not black on a white background!

Muchas Gracias!

Glamourpuss!
Thanks, but I can't take total credit, someone brought it to my attention that it was also answered in this thread.

Back