Nissan Altima commercial

splacid

Reaction score
I know there are quite a few threads about Nissan Altima ads but I'm pretty sure the one I'm asking about hasn't been covered (and if not, I'll get the dreaded "Use search!" reply from Michelle :p )

The song I'm wondering about is used in the Nissan Altima commercial currently being played during the Olympics in primetime on NBC. It features a black Altima 3.5 SE driving through a town while the voiceover talks about a memo encouraging conformity. He says, "Sedans should blend in and not have leather interiors or powerful V6s" or something like that. At the end of the ad, the Altima runs over and shreds the memo.

Clever ad, typical Nissan. Any idea what the song is though? Thanks!

Are you talking about the music that starts at the end of the ad, like with the really awesome beats?

Yea, if anybody knows what the song at the end of that ad is that would be awesome. It's wicked catchy!

Originally posted by taxi@Aug 20 2004, 08:02 PM
Are you talking about the music that starts at the end of the ad, like with the really awesome beats?
Yes, or generally throughout the commercial.

The background music in the Nissan commercial, where it talks about "The Memo" and how it calls everything to be the same and normal... blah blah blah, eventually the narrator says "We didnt get that memo" and then this really cool music starts...

The car that is shown in the commercial is a blue Altima

[edit] Thanks for the redirect mod... i didnt really look around at the other threads... its been buggin the hell out of me tryin to find what that song is called :)

Back