Nintendo Fails at Names

*pinching bridge of nose* Don't you have some crappy music to go apeshit over?

at the time yes, it grew on me a little bit. plus my playlists got all meshed together and it came on without me expecting it. it was good though :)

Damn right it's good. And what's the lesson we've learned from this? That's right, "Give everything a chance."

"Especially music that Melissa sends you because she knows good stuff."

Speaking of music I'm using Reason (music software) for the first time at school here, its fucking sweet. I already made a kick ass track. I'll upload it somewhere if I can so you guys ca check it out.

I'll do it when I get home, our up speed at school is trash and it would take hours.

Wait, I converted it to an mp3 so its way smaller, it'll be up shortly.

Way cool B) sounds like some music you could kick someone's ass off.

Hey...is that considered electronica? Cause you totally tricked me... <_<

:lol: Tricked.. not all electronic music is like the Atari Sound Effects crap Anthony listens to.

Electronica isn't a real genre but for some reason people say it. This song would be more big beat/breaks style, with alittle techno added in.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 10 2006, 11:20 AM
:lol: Tricked.. not all electronic music is like the Atari Sound Effects crap Anthony listens to.
This is true, don't get me wrong I like anthony's style too but there is so many different types of electronic music out there and you prolly are listening to a type right now and you don't even know it. These types are: house, breaks, big beat, dnb, idm, trance, techno, electro and so much more.

Btw I hate trance, but I like the rest.

I like the word electronica, so I shall keep it, and I will add it to my vocab for ever and ever...:wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 10 2006, 11:27 AM
You got a proper name for this track, DJ Voight?
Lets call it:

Artist: Full Fidelity
Track: Reasonable Doubt

B)

Originally posted by Caren H@May 10 2006, 11:27 AM
I like the word electronica, so I shall keep it, and I will add it to my vocab for ever and ever...:wub:
Go ahead but if you ever use it around someone like me in realtime they will think you are a n00b.

You like then eh? It was my first time using this software too, but I did have prior experience with Fruity Loops.

Back