Nike Football "Joga Bonito"

gilliankaro

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm looking for the title of the song (and its performer as well) used in Nike (or maybe it was Reebok?) commercial. It shows some brazilian football players, and when they play with the ball, this song comes in. It's an old, swinging song. The lyrics perfectly go with what's happening on the screen (there's something bout going to the right, and the ball goes right there etc.)... I'm familiar with the song, but can't figure out it's title nor the singer. The title may have something like 'samba, bosa' or sth in it. Would be soooooo grateful for help!!!

Karolcia

Can you describe the ad and the music or provide a link to the ad? thanks.

its where brazil and portugal are in the tunnel and they do individual skills on each other, saying 'ole' after each one. it ends with the line-up of the teams, the ad is on www.nikefootball.com

I had to reboot my computer to get that site to load! Anyway, the song is "Papa loves mambo" by Perry Como.

Does anyone remember the old nike soccer comercial with the Brazilian team playing soccer in the airport? The song is so sweet and I cant think of the name. It goes kinda like...Ohhhhhhhhh adiaaaaaaa yo, no va no va no va. Or something like that. ANyone know the song?

I believe this is the commercial you are talking about-

I don't know the name, but hopefully someone that does will see the video.

ok heres the deal. I know for a fact that it is the song is called "Mais Que Nada" But the artist that does the version I have no clue. It was made popular by sergio Mendes and the Brazil 66. However houndreds of people have done their rendition of it. I'll try looking and tell u if I do. but, if you find it please tell who the artist is, I loike taht version.

;)

Back