Nextel guys dancing in office

jamessek007

Reaction score
I forgot what the commercial was about, but it's these 3 guys in an office dancing to "Push It" by Salt N Peppa, very funny. Can anyone tell me if it's for download anywhere? I know sites have commercials you can download. If not, can you tell me what the commercial was about? Thanks

Anyone know what commercial I am talking about? If not I can try to explain it better, but I think we've all seen it.

This was a NEXTEL commercial. But I'm not sure where you can download it.

check our "links" section under "tv commercials." you will find a few places that archive ads online for viewing. some free, some not.

Thanks for helping me out. That was driving me crazy because I never see that commercial on T.V anymore :(

I'm sure I'll download it from somewhere.

What is the name of the song where the three guys are dancing in their office when their boss comes in. I think it goes "Oh baby, baby" over and over. Sorry if there is already a topic for it. The search function wasn't working.

I haven't seen that add so this is a complete guess but could it be "Push It" at the part where they just say Ooh baby, baby?

That commercial always cracks me up, especially the guy with the boombox. The song is by Salt n Peppa, "Push It".

I can't remember what the commercial was about. I believe it was a shipping service, possibly FedEx, or it could have been nextel, where there are a couple guys dancing in their office to a funky song. The boss walks in and says "what are you guys doing?" and the guys say "dancing" and the boss says "why? We dont' know where our supplies are...." and the guy pauses the boombox, checks online and says that someone is at the airport then they turn the music back on and resume dancing. What is this commercial for and what's the name of that song? Thanks!

Nextel "Dancing Dudes"

I have been enjoying this 30-second ad from Nextel for weeks.

The opening scene shows two shirt-and-tie office guys doing interpretive dance while a third holds a large boom box. Their performance is interrupted when a co-worker bursts in and frantically asks how many widgets they have in inventory, where is the new inbound shipment and does anyone know where Roger is?

They stop the music, click on their Nextel network and walkie talkie and answer him in seconds. Moments later the music is switch back on and they continue with their dancing.

The actual song being played eluded me and the only lyrics I could make out were "Ooh baby, baby.". My niece who is 22 and knows these things said the artist was Salt & Pepa and the song is entitled "Push It".

I was able to download the tune from LimeWire - it's not bad.

ONE GUY IS SITTING ON THE DESK WITH BOOM BOX, TWO OTHER GUYS ARE DANCING LIKE MORONS - SO CUTE..........THEY MUST WORK FOR A SHIPPING COMPANY (CAN'T REMEMBE WHICH ONE) AND ANOTHER GUY COMES IN TO AND ASKS WHERE SOME OF THEIR PRODUCT IS - THEY SHUT OFF MUSIC - CHECK IT OUT, AND THEN GO BACK TO DANCING..................SONG GOES

OOO BABY BABY

BABY BABY

I KNOW THAT WAS A VERY POPULAR SONG - WHAT IS IT?

THANKS!

Yeah I know which one you're talking about. It's a Nextel commercial, and the song you are looking for is, "Push It" by Salt 'n Pepa

Back